lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Getting to know one another


        I am Nacho (well, certainly this is my diminutive) though my full name is José Ignacio. I was born on 21th August 1988 in Motril, Spain. Therefore I am 27 years old. My family consist of my parents, one oldest brother and one sister older than me. Besides I have started a new family with my wife since we got married on October 2014.
I have been working as a physical education teacher until June 2015, but unfortunately I am currently unemployed. I do not consider to have a lot of free time. However, I try to enjoy this time cooking, especially Italian food and I consider myself as a sporty person being futsal my favourite sport to practise.In a medium-term I would like to start a family with my wife.
In my case it is essential to get a better job and I want to feel myself more confident when I speak in English. About learning it, I try to have fun and learn at the same time, for instance watching a movie. I have been twice in a English-speaking country, in Ireland and England some years ago with my wife and we really enjoyed these holidays.
I do not feel reading as a hobby, but I often glance magazines and comics before falling sleep. I could say that Rolling Stones magazine is entertaining. Conversely, I am fanatic of movies. I really enjoy it, outstanding Tarantino's films and being Django Unchained the best one. Therefore I like music so much, mainly electronic and rock n' roll. If I had to choose a music band, I would say Depeche Mode.
I consider myself good at practising sports, cooking and driving safely. Instead, I am not good at fixing things sauch as sinks, cars, wall plug, nor organizing trips or remembering jokes.
Among the places I have visited ever since I can remember, Paris, Toledo and Bruges are on the top of my list.
My parents and my wife are persons who I frankly like although I cannot forget my brother and my sister. Among prominent personalities I could highlight Steve Jobs, the Pope Francisco and Martin Luther King.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario