miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

DAVID BOWIE, A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SPOTS

     I could say that the first time I could appreciate a song (ashes to ashes) was by chance while I was watching a "Cuentame como pasó" chapter some years ago. Of course I knew who was since he had been one of the most well-known references in the 80's but until then I hadn't paid attention to him.


Since then I have been listening to his music in different moments in my life lately and the songs produce me a mix of feelings so I've felt very sad when I heard the news of his death.

Besides, I wanted to highlight the way of leave this world (Notice: It could be not real, just an invention on the internet)

  • Some close friends didn't know anything about he was battling a cancer.

  • He called to his friend Brian Eno and he said to him "thanks for the good moments". Also Eno didn't know about his condition.

  • The first song of his last album is called "Lazarus" and the lyrics say "Look up here, I'm in heaven"  

  • Finally, the last account in twitter followed by David was @TweetofGod



Just I wanted to pay a minuscule tribute to David Bowie.



P.S. The last album "Blackstar" is the first sleeve where he doesn't show his face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario